Date(s) - 04/11/2017
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The DC Center
The Gay and Bisexual Men’s Healthy Relationship group will cover the following topics over the span of 10 bi-weekly sessions:
- Psycho-education regarding the structure of healthy and unhealthy relationships
- Recognizing warning signs of unhealthy relationships (friends, family, romantic)
- Defining the LGBTQ Cycle of Violence and Gary Chapman’s Love Languages
- Exploring the impact of trauma on relationships
- Developing strong and sustainable relationships with friends, family, and romantic partners
This group will begin on February 28th, 2017. Once this group begins, it will be closed to new participants, so if you would like to join the group, please reach out as soon as possible to our Staff Social Worker, Sam Goodwin at email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.