For over 20 years, Maid to Clean has provided superior professional cleaning services to residents and businesses in the Alexandria and Arlington area.
- Every member of our housekeeping team is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We believe in building long-lasting relationships with both clients and staff. We still serve many of our original clients and employ team members who’ve worked with us since we first opened our doors.
- We’re punctual and reliable, appearing at your doorstep right on schedule.
- Our cleaning process is 100% green, making your home safe and sanitary for children and pets.
- If an item in your home is ever broken or damaged, we will notify you immediately and make it right.
- Special instructions are welcomed. We will work hard to accommodate your needs.
We’re a professional residential and commercial cleaning company based in Washington D.C. We were founded in I971 and specialize in quality one-time, recurring and move-in/move-out services for both homes and office settings in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
Every single one of our employees undergoes an extensive training period. We are fully insured and bonded and all employees are covered by worker’s compensation. We provide all cleaning equipment and supplies.
With over forty years of experience we take pride in providing optimal services for all residential and commercial clients. Our services also include carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning and window cleaning.
At MaidPro of Adams Morgan, house cleaning and maid services are our priority. We are located in Washington, and deliver personalized, precise services to Arlington, Bethesda, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Falls Church, Mc Lean, Potomac and Washington. Whether you want a house cleaning in Chevy Chase or maid service in Potomac, just call us for all your Adams Morgan area residential cleaning needs.
In business since 2004, MaidPro of Adams Morgan is owned by Philip Doyle, who opened his cleaning company after having owned a hospitality business. He’s a fan of MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™ and particularly likes offering upholstery vacuuming to his customers because this is an important detail overlooked by many. Philip loves the diversity of the area, and hopes to spread joy to diverse customers throughout the DC area one clean house at a time.