Estate planning can be overwhelming, but is important to protect you, your loved ones, and your wishes. Join this webinar to learn about the basics of wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents. The event will be led by Rebecca Geller, Geller Law Group President, which will include a Q&A portion.
When: December 6th, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: via Zoom, RSVP below to receive the link.
PLEASE NOTE: The Zoom link will be sent out the morning of December 6th. Registration ends December 5th.
Topics that will be covered:
– Drafting Wills: Is a will enough? Are there multiple kinds of wills?
– Creating Trusts: Do you need a trust? Why or why not?
– Advance Medical Directive: A living will, DNR, and medical proxy.
– Power of Attorney: Proxy for legal and financial decisions.
– Real Estate Deed: Transfer real estate to a loved one and avoid probate.
– Probate: What is it? How to avoid probate court? Do online legal tools avoid probate?
Email all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!
This event is brought to you in partnership with: