This year’s discussion will center around the local and national challenges of homelessness among LGBTQ youth, and what organizations like Friendship Place are doing to ensure these individuals have a place to call home.
Moderator: Ray Suarez, Former Host of Al Jazeera America’s Inside Story and PBS Newshour
Featured speakers include:
- Timothy V. Kane, MDiv, MTh, Associate Director of Inclusion Initiatives, Multicultural Student Services Center, George Washington University
- Leandrea D. Gilliam, Program Analyst & Housing Specialist, Executive Office of the Mayor
- Sean Read, Director of the Welcome Center, Friendship Place
- Diego Miguel Sanchez, APR, Director of Policy, PFLAG
- Kahlib Barton, Vice Chair, Young Black Gay Mens Leadership Initiative, and Member, National Youth Forum on Homelessness
Check out the event here for more information!
Questions? Email or call Zack Tobler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202.503.2970.