Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Reeves Center 2nd Floor Conference Room
Are you underinsured or uninsured? Join Center Latinx and Whitman Walker Health for a workshop to learn your health insurance options and rights! Make sure to check out the event on Facebook here!
The workshop will cover:
– Health insurance options for people who are uninsured
– Basic eligibility for health insurance
– Other options for access to care
– Where to get assistance & resources
– Information specific to trans and gender non-binary communities
When: Wednesday, October 18th from 5:30pm-7pm
Location: 2nd Floor Conference Room at Reeves building on 14th and U St. (2000 14th St NW)
(This workshop will be in english, followed by a separate workshop in spanish)
For more information, contact Lissette at Lissette@thedccenter.org or 202-682-2245.