We are proud to be Maryland’s longest-running LGBTQ+ performing arts organization.
Our Mission is simple:
- We are a diverse, open, and supportive brotherhood of singers who strive to serve our communities and foster positive social change through artistic excellence.
We live our Mission through our Core Values:
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and strive to foster equity and inclusivity across our singers, staff, audience, programming, and the community at large.
- Community: As a proud part of the LGBTQ+ community, we engage with the Baltimore region and beyond through musical performance and acts of service.
- Harmony: We are a supportive brotherhood, providing a safe and caring space for artistic expression, constructive feedback, camaraderie, and sharing of life events.
- Talent: We aspire to a high level of choral excellence with a focus on musicality, vocal health and wellness, and the understanding of music as a universal language, while supporting all our musicians in reaching their fullest potential, regardless of previous choral experience, skill or training
The BMC welcomes all male singers – regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation.
Since our launch in 1984, we have performed in many locations including New York City, Seattle, Philadelphia, Annapolis and, of course, Baltimore. The BMC is very proud of its long tradition of providing the Baltimore community with a wide variety of exciting choral music.
The Baltimore Pride Celebration is a program of the Gay & Lesbian Community Center of Baltimore, a community-based nonprofit organization founded in 1977, whose mission is to provide support, education, outreach and advocacy for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) individuals and their allies, through programs, services and resources.
A social club for bears/cubs/admirers that creates and particpates in activites of companionship and fun within the bear community. Also being involved in a significant role in the gay community and acceptance from everybody in the National Capital Area.
Bet Mishpachah is a congregation for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Jews and all who wish to participate in an inclusive, egalitarian, and mutually supportive community. Our membership is comprised of singles, couples, and families, and is open to everyone, regardless of religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The BI Men Network is a free worldwide social & support organization for bi men, bi-curious males, gay men, and bi couples. Local discussion forums are available. We provide resources, information, events, and personals for our membership. Today bisexuals are estimated to represent 10-20% of the adult population. Our motto is:
Bi Social Network is the first interactive bisexual website dealing with sexuality, social events and community. We are particularly focusing on bisexual men, women, teens and social issues surrounding the myths (biphobia) of bisexuality in the gay, lesbian and straight communities. Topics will range in the area of social, entertainment (pop culture) and social events and community, regarding our sexuality in an informational, educational and enriching way.
Step Up For Mental Health has a program to help the Bi+ (bisexual) individual and community in times of stress get access to mental health services by way of advocacy, assisting them in finding local services in their area and small grants. We are particularly focusing on bi+ seniors, homeless youth and disenfranchised groups – along with educating the bi+ population on mental health, homelessness and poverty concerns within the Bi+ community.
As America?s umbrella organization and voice for bisexual, pansexual, fluid, queer-identified and all other of us ?somewhere in between? people as well as their lesbian, gay, transgender, ?straight but not narrow? and questioning friends and allies, BiNet USA facilitates the development of a cohesive network of independent bisexual and bi-friendly communities; promotes bisexual, pansexual & bi-inclusive visibility; and collects & distributes educational information regarding sexual orientation.