OutWrite 2023, Washington, D.C’s annual free LGBTQ Literary Festival, will be August 11th – 13th, and we’re looking forward to a combination of virtual and hybrid events showcasing LGBTQ+ literary excellence this Summer! OutWrite is accepting event submissions for the 2023 festival and are seeking readings, panels, and workshops exploring and celebrating all aspects of the LGBTQIA+ identity and literary space.
The deadline to submit is May 15th: Submit your proposal here.
• Deadline to submit your event is May 15th, 2023.
• We encourage diverse panels and readings.
• Submit your event with as full a lineup of readers or panelists as you can. We cannot feature readings with one individual author.
• The event coordinator refers to the person who submits the event idea.
• We are looking forward to bringing OutWrite 2023 back with in-person events as well as virtual offerings.
We look forward to reviewing your ideas! Responses will be sent by May 31st.