“Mind Your Business” A creative talk amongst Black LGBT Entrepreneurs about economics, culture, and wellness.
The Panel Discussion will run from 4pm to 6pm EST on today February 25 2021 via Facebook live on the DC Center page.
We will be connecting the focus of this years’ national theme for black history month (The Black Family: Representation, Identity, and Diversity) and the journey to achieving the dream of owning your own business.
Below you will find a list of some of the topics that will be covered so that you can prepare to share your own perspective as you watch this conversation unfold from the safety of your home.
- How to turn your passion into profits
- The steps to overcoming fear regarding owning your own business
- Life lessons that pursuing your Dream has taught you
- Top 3 challenges you faced connected to your blackness, gender or sexuality in regards to business
- Overcoming obstacles and procrastination caused by self doubt
- How financial independence connects to personal health and wellness for the Black Community as a Whole and specifically in the LGBT Community
- What creative factors make your brand different from competitors
- How do you continue to push the envelope while building a creative brand
- How do you give back
- Multiple streams of income
- What’s next in your personal business journey
We will be live streaming on the DC Centers Facebook page. Parental discretion is advised.