Sunday of #OutWrite 2019 is a series of writer’s workshops taking place in the DC Center! The workshops are free and open to the public, and no registration is required.
- Culinary Speculative: On writing food, culture and worldbuilding. Led by Nibedita Sen
- Drag Poetics: On gender, pageantry and queer poetics. Led by Matty Layne Glasgow
- Query Letters: On acquiring an agent to represent your work. Led by John Copenhaver
- Writing Horror: On writing horror and the psychology of monsters. Led by Darcie Little Badger
- Embodied Fiction: On writing diverse bodies, real & imaginary. Led by Marianne Kirby
- Inviting the Daemon In: Searching for Lorca’s Duende in the poetic subconscious. Led by Malik Thompson